Pages

IE still relevant!

It took a long time rest since my last post. So I checked stats of this blog. Here the screenshot. (click the image to view in full size)

I was wondering Chrome users become rise. However, IE users still exist.
This situation make me complicated to think what to do to this IE users even IE users got notice that they will be not able to see this blog perfectly if they continue to using IE. Just because this blog using "Home made template".

So I decide to make some tweak to this template and do some change on my coding. and I also try to make this blog more cross-browser in other mean browser friendly in case IE now supported HTML5 and some CSS3 code (IE 9 and 8).

And the result, this blog now fully supported for IE users. Now IE is welcome :D (but I'm not remove IE notice for some reason)

0 comments:

Post a Comment